Our legislative priorities:
- Protect the disclosure and distribution of forensic interviews and Sexual Assault Forensic Exams (SAFE) records.
- Increase funding for Children’s Division to provide assessments of youth with problem sexual behaviors.
- Promote access to evidence-based mental health services for traumatized children and children with problem sexual behaviors.
In addition to our priorities, we will also work to…
- Promote trauma-informed schools.
- Support efforts to address the needs of survivors of sex trafficking.
Examine penalties for offenders who sexually abuse children.